Sunday, December 27, 2009

Children's Christmas Party

We started off the Christmas season with the squadron's Children's Christmas party! Shane enjoyed the Christmas decor!
Santa came and read the kids a Christmas story.
I have to say the boys held still pretty well.
Logan had no problem visiting with Santa!
The squadron even bought snow balls and everyone (minus a lot of us ladies) enjoyed a snow ball fight. Thank goodness the snow ball fight was at the end of the party because once Logan got tagged he was a wreck.
Here Santa asks Logan to give him some knuckles. I missed the shot when Logan actually did it. Darn! Too much excitement!
Here Evan talks Christmas with Shane.
Shane was curious with the book Santa gave Olivia.
Hmmm I think this is the first Christmas tree Shane got to get up close to. Of course he wanted to redecorate it! Gave me a glimpse of what I was in for.
Shane's first visit with Santa! Dad walked him up there...
At first Shane looked like he was all about Santa and checking out his big beard.
The he thought, "Are you going to leave me with this white bearded guy?"
"I am going to SCREAM!"
"Oh, you have a candy cane? Why didn't you say so? I will take that, thank you!"
"Ahhhh Dad is back to rescue me. Now I can enjoy my candy cane and present."


Logan and his friends got to make gingerbread man cookie ornaments. They looked tasty!

1 comment:

Rick and Leslie said...

Lots of Christmas festivities! HO HO HO A candy cane always seems to do the trick. Glad to hear you are keeping up that old tradition!