Finally we are ready to ride the train! Logan has his ticket and he is ready to go!
Sheesh these photos are all out of order. Ugh!!! Any way you have to watch and see just who enjoys this train ride the most!!!

Logan finally warms up and waves.
I just love this photo!
Oh gosh these photos of Shane just tickle me. It was sooo hard to select which photos to post. Of course I have gobs so you shall get many.I guess it is hard to see the difference in Shanes expression in this venue but in the above photo he looks excited but a bit taken back. In the next one he is just delighted.
Here he is thrilled to death! He had no idea what was in store for him! This was the first time Shane was on a moving fun ride.
Logan enjoyed the rise also but he was very subdued and seemed to be taking in the scenery. I guess he has been on a train before sooooo
Did I mention Shane clap's now? I am loving that. Sometimes if I ask him if he wants a cracker he will clap.
I wasn't sure what Shane saw up there but he pointed BOTH hands at it. He points at things a lot right now. To me it seems like he is pointing to things he is looking at and taking in. Our ride at the Train Depot in Alamogordo was a lot of fun!
1 comment:
I think you will be re-visiting the train very soon! Shane is certainly very enthusiastic! Logan just looks like he is an old hand at this train riding thing. Enjoy.
Post a Comment