Sunday, February 15, 2009

You Can Not Say Our Kids Are Spoiled

doesn't every kid have a swing set like this one? Doesn't every Dad work on it on their long Brthday weekend? Tim has alomst got the swing set finished!! Someone told him it would take like a month. He showed them!!! This is a great shot of the garden in the back ground. Radishes are already growing. Ole!

Of course Logan LOVES it!! So far he has a love for the climbing ramp. It was one of the first pieces put together and he went for it. As I watched him climb I envisioned stitches ...There is still a tire swing, a picnic table and a telescope to go on. We also will keep our eye open for a baby swing that we can add on! Brother Shane will have to get in on this some how.





2 comments:

Rick and Leslie said...

Golly,
Dad was on a tear! Sure does fill up the back yard. I know it will be well used!

Stephanie said...

Awesome! Ryan would LOVE to have one of those. Again, too bad we don't live closer:(