Oh yeah his eye lashes are coming in now. He doesnt mind a bottle and is still wanting to eat every two hours if I let him. He will sometimes go 3 or 4 hours if I am lucky. There is no rhyme or reason to any of it yet. Just yesterday Logan started asking to hold him. He will say "Shane! Hold him." It is soooooooooooo cute. Logan doesnt speak in full sentences yet but he is getting his point across more and more. He has started yelling at Tim which cracks me up. When Tim isn't doing what he wants him to do he says "Dad! Come here!!" very loudly but it is funny.Sunday, February 15, 2009
Shane Smiled at Me Today 2.15.09
Shane smiled at me today. He has smiled before but it never felt like he was smiling at me. This was taken today. He weighs approximately 9.5 lbs and is filling out and balding in the front. He has old man hair with hair along the edges. I can't tell what color the new hair is yet. His baby acne is so much better after my friend Ang Fuhrman told me about Eucerine in the tub. I apply is several times a day and it seems to do the trick. Poor guy may have got my sensitive skin. TBD!
Oh yeah his eye lashes are coming in now. He doesnt mind a bottle and is still wanting to eat every two hours if I let him. He will sometimes go 3 or 4 hours if I am lucky. There is no rhyme or reason to any of it yet. Just yesterday Logan started asking to hold him. He will say "Shane! Hold him." It is soooooooooooo cute. Logan doesnt speak in full sentences yet but he is getting his point across more and more. He has started yelling at Tim which cracks me up. When Tim isn't doing what he wants him to do he says "Dad! Come here!!" very loudly but it is funny.
Oh yeah his eye lashes are coming in now. He doesnt mind a bottle and is still wanting to eat every two hours if I let him. He will sometimes go 3 or 4 hours if I am lucky. There is no rhyme or reason to any of it yet. Just yesterday Logan started asking to hold him. He will say "Shane! Hold him." It is soooooooooooo cute. Logan doesnt speak in full sentences yet but he is getting his point across more and more. He has started yelling at Tim which cracks me up. When Tim isn't doing what he wants him to do he says "Dad! Come here!!" very loudly but it is funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well he definitely is changing! I am not sure who he looks like- I am changing my mind about his looking exactly like dad. He sure is going to be a handsome guy- another chip off the old block. Maybe his hair will be curly? lol
Love,
MIMI
Post a Comment