Okay don't worry. I will go back in time and blog the last two months. I just have a lot of photos to go through. In the meantime I don't want you all to miss out on what is going on. We are soo exciting and all. Today is Tim's Bday! We celebrated nicely yesterday. We went to a dinner party with some new friends and I surprised Tim with this yummy Valentine's themed cake. Of course, he loved all the hearts and things.

My camera is not in the best of shape. As you can see it is putting some pots on photos. I don't know what that is about. Here is a shot capturing all three (note Logan looking on in the bottom right. Gotta love the expressions.

Now isn't this a cool and interesting gift! Tim gave me these beautiful pink roses for Valentine's day. The interesting and cool part are the photos etched on them! Take a look. Who do you see??

Modern techology at its best. Here is a close up. I sure wonder if I can perserve these somehow. How unique. Beats the usual chocolate bar!
1 comment:
The flowers are the bomb! Hope Tim had a great birthday- present still coming!!
Post a Comment