Sunday, June 1, 2008

Swim Time

We finally decided to check out the subdivision swimming pool. I must admit I was thinking I really needed to get downtown Vegas and hit a casino pool like the MGM while we were here. After being at our local pool I am not in any big hurry. It is a great pool set up for kids. However the only margarita like thing you will find is the fountain in the shallow end.


Of course Dad took me down the slide
and I loved it!!
He is still working on Mom to send me down the slide by myself and have her catch me at the bottom. I will let you know if he talks her into it.



1 comment:

Rick and Leslie said...

Well it certainly looks like a little bit of heaven! I might even be tempted to try that slide! teehee GMS