Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bob's Daughter Comes To Visit

One of our very best friends, Mary, came to visit us. It was so much fun. We had a nice visit and I scored some cool stuff. Thank you Mary!! Here I am at breakfast sporting the new outifit Mary got for me. Everyone loved this outfit (both Mom & Dad) and it just so happened to match my baby blues. Mary has good taste in clothes don't you think?

Another shot of us enjoying our bagel and coffee breakfast. We took Mary to experience a day in the life of the Palmer family on the weekend.


I have managed to toss my hat off while on my mornings walk with Mom. Generally she will run them over with the stoller and pick them up. What she didn't bank on was the pitching arm I am working on. So far I think I have managed to permanently pitch three of them without her noticing. Here I am sporting a new one and my sunglasses from Grandma K. They fit me perfectly this year Grandma but so far I prefer to bite them. I am ready to roll. We like to take our guests to the Red Rock Canyon.
Today I didn't care much for the 13 mile loop so Mary entertained me. Thanks Mary! I am currently a HUGE reader. I love, love love to read. Here I am sightseeing with my Dad




1 comment:

Stacie said...

You need to frame this pic of Daddy and Logan at the fence. It will make a cool Father's Day gift.