When Cousin Riley came to visit I did my best to hook him up with all of my favorite things to do in Las Vegas. First stop = the pool!
Here is Riley going down the slide...
Hmmmm I think it was a love hate relationship the first time down....
Now it was my turn. This time Mom brought her camera and got the shot of me going down the slide by myself. Don't worry that is not some random weirdo at the bottom catching me that is my Tio.
Hooray, I made it!!
I love everything about the pool.
I love to go underwater, I love the slide, I love the fountains, and I love to try and drink the water but I would really like to do it all on my own thank you very much.
I let Riley use my floaty. It seems neither one of us loved it much.
Mom and Auntie Katie marveled about how big us boyz have grown. Mom sadly thinks my cheeks are deflating. What do you think?

Here is Riley going down the slide...
Hmmmm I think it was a love hate relationship the first time down....
Now it was my turn. This time Mom brought her camera and got the shot of me going down the slide by myself. Don't worry that is not some random weirdo at the bottom catching me that is my Tio.
Hooray, I made it!!
I love everything about the pool.
I love to go underwater, I love the slide, I love the fountains, and I love to try and drink the water but I would really like to do it all on my own thank you very much.
I let Riley use my floaty. It seems neither one of us loved it much.
Mom and Auntie Katie marveled about how big us boyz have grown. Mom sadly thinks my cheeks are deflating. What do you think?
But at least Riley is still sporting the cheeks..

Today I was going to go to the strip for the first time. Tio got me ready to go...

Here I am with my mohawk. I got lotsa looks from the ladies in Vegas.
Hi Uncle Chad!!

I made it to the MGM!! I loved seeing the big lions, the lights, the action and hearing all the neat ding ding ding noises.

Right now my Little People Farm is one of my very favorite toys. Here I am showing all the animals to Riley.
Mom can't quite understand my language but here she imagines I am telling Riley I will share my favorite animal, the piggy, with him but I would prefer he doesnt eat it. Please note the plaid shorts.
Here is dad practicing his skills feeding due Bambini! Almost every morning I enjoy vanilla yogurt. On this trip Riley discovered the joy of morning yogurt. Tasty!
Elmo is entrancing
While Riley does his plank excercises I chit chat on the phone to Bob
Of course we took Riley to our favorite park with water features...
Even though it is 109 out the water is stil a bit chilly for a baby. Riley was a good sport!
Loving the slide...
It was a great trip!!
2 comments:
I LOVE LOGAN'S SMILE! he has such a friendly expression!!!
Looks like all the boys had all the fun!!! Where were the girls? teehee
Post a Comment