Monday, November 8, 2010

Our Daddy Dolls

Ordered the boys a Daddy doll. They are pretty darn funny!

Shane enjoys using his Daddy pillow and his Daddy doll as a pillow. Cuddle time with Dad.

Logan goofing off with his Dad (doll!).

6 comments:

Rick and Leslie said...

I think the dolls are a terrific idea! They even look a lot like him! lol

Rick and Leslie said...

I think the dolls are a terrific idea! They even look a lot like him! lol

Rick and Leslie said...

I think the dolls are a terrific idea! They even look a lot like him! lol

Rick and Leslie said...

I think the dolls are a terrific idea! They even look a lot like him! lol

Rick and Leslie said...

I think the dolls are a terrific idea! They even look a lot like him! lol

Rick and Leslie said...

The blogger account has gone crazy- would not take my comment and then added a few for good measure???