
I have never seen anyone get so excited over new shoes. I took both boys to a shoe store downtown to discover both boys were in shoes way too small. I knew Shane needed larger shoes but had no idea Logan did to. At our first shoe store shop Shane nabbed a nice pair. He was so excited about it he said "my shoe". This was the first time I had heard him say two words together. He also did quite the happy dance all around!

Logan was another story. He had his heart set on a particular pair of light up shoes. We had tried this once before and left disappointed. Logan was sad but we went to two other stores in search. When all else failed I took to the internet. We found them at JCPenney and Logan was able to wear them right then!!

Once he got his shoes he joined Shane in a Happy Feet dance.
1 comment:
Ah- happiness is a new pair of shoes!! I get it!!
Post a Comment