Monday, May 18, 2009

Zoo Fun

Clovis NM has the 2nd largest zoo in NM! It is neat and scary all at the same time. We of course have a family year pass which I think was $25. The tiger is so close it is frightening. I have a funny friend who says she takes a knmife with her in case it jumps out after her. EEK! This is a gorgeous time of year to go to the zoo -- when it is not too windy. It is very green and there are lots of babies.The photos is dark but see if you can spot all the goslings.
We have a runner!
Another nice thing about the zoo -- tiring out the boys.

That was a lot of work, I need a drink! A very large drink.


Putting him to work already. Thankfully right now it is fun.
Have you ever seen an albino peacock? Well, the NM zoo has a few.
Enjoying a little snack with the peacocks.

A close up of Shane riding along. Shane is very very fair skinned aka WHITE. So here is an attempt to shade him.

Logan and Dad learned that turtles like to eat dandelion flowers. Here they enjoy feeding the turtle. Like I said, a lot of the animals are very close.

3 comments:

Rick and Leslie said...

I can see by the pictures that it is crowding up at the zoo! Make room for 2 more in June/July!

Rick and Leslie said...

Seriously- you could shoot a canon down that walk-way!!

Rick and Leslie said...

Seriously- you could shoot a canon down that walk-way!!