There seems to be a lot of blue around the house. Here is Logan eating like Moxie. I don't know why it is underlining!!
These are pretty recent shots. Shane is 20 weeks here.

pumpkin head!!!

The Palmer boys like hats! Ole

Shane is practicing his sitting here using his Bumbo chair.

The weather here is coo coo. One day hot and the next not.


Logan got his hair cut and he did NOT cry, scream or pitch a fit!!! I did hear he got a lot of candy.

can you see my hair? There is some creeping in... Today a bald man said, Hey, we have the same hair do!"

I like to grab things now and I started eating rice cereal two days ago!

Just chillin' in the yard.
2 comments:
Glad that Logan is loving his hair cuts! lol
Shane looks just like a doll! He just can't get any cuter!!!
He's a keeper!
Post a Comment