Saturday, April 5, 2008

Logan Now


I am sitting here in Vegas with soooo many adorable photos of Logan to post, I am just not sure where to begin. I am going to go ahead and just start posting randomly or it just may never happen. So many cute photos, so little time!!! I have already gone in and downsized a bunch so hopefully I am on to posting madness. Just when I think X age is such a fun stage with Logan I find I am loving them all. I could have done without the first 4 mos of colic but it was worth it because now he is a happy little guy. His growth spurt is at a halt. He is back into wearing 12 mos and 18 mos depending on what it is. However, in hats he needs the LARGE. I think between moving, travel, crawling, trying to walk and changing up his latte he has become a lean machine. No shock there. He LOVES going up and down the stairs in our rental home. Gotta love the USA carpeted and backed stairs. He loves going to playground. He gets to go at least once a day and sometimes twice. He enjoys going down the slide on his own. He backs up into it and slides down on his belly!! It is awesome and he is the hit of the park!! Logan also enjoys climbing all the different climbing wall apparatuses. He wants to do everything the bigger kids are doing. He will play with Moxie by giving her a ball or toy. She will take it away and then give it back to him. But if he tries to grab it she grabs it back. It is fun to watch them interact. We may have a vegetarian on our hands. He does not like to eat meat or fish. We will be working on it of course. Right now he wants everything we have, eat, or drink and is starting to parrot our words. Ok on to the pictures....

2 comments:

Rick and Leslie said...

I am really impressed that mom has posted sooo many new pictures! Go mom!

Ange Smith said...

WAY too cute! We miss you Logan!