At Grammy and Grumpa's house there is a cat door that leads to the great back yard. I figured it out right away and showed Moxie how it was done. If the door was open, I was outside. I really miss the cat door. I enjoyed climbing through it a million times a day. When I got to Vegas I had to take pause and look for the door.

Let me show you how it is done Moxie.



That is how it is done. Don't worry, you will fit. I made it a little bigger for you.

Come on girl, it is your turn.

2 comments:
Funny how those doors just keep getting bigger-
So cute!!!
When Sasha barks, Ryan says "dog" (his version of it) and goes to me or my mom to have us pick him up to help us let her out. So fun to watch boys with their dogs!!!
Post a Comment