Saturday, August 14, 2010

Reading Time... Ahhhh Heaven

Both boys really enjoy reading, even upside down!

I missed the shot of them both sitting on the couch reading. This NEVER happens. They are both rarely doing anything calm and quiet at the same time. By the time I got my camera the moment was over. Ah well. I am encouraging potty related books!!! Logan needs to get POTTY POWER!!! I am NOT a fan of potty training and Logan is NOT a fan of using the potty or underwear. However, he enjoys reading about both. This book, "Everyone Poops", was recommended to me and I must say I am surprised. It is er um ... interesting...but the writer obviously knows what kids will enjoy more than I because Logan thinks it is a hoot!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Have you read "How to Potty Train Your Monster?" http://www.amazon.com/How-Potty-Train-Your-Monster/dp/1423101820/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1281843274&sr=8-1 We really like that one:)