Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shane is 9 mos Old Today!!

Shane is 9 mos old today!!! Can you believe it? Now that he is sleeping through the night I would really like him to slow down on the growing thing. I like the chubalub phase!!! You will most often see Shane with his big awesome grin. Otherwise he may just be yelling at me.

I have decided that I need to get back into my Mamarazzi groove because the next thing I know Shane won't be a baby anymore. This won't be a hard task as you know how much I love to take photos. The hard part will be blogging them. Here is an action shot of baby jabber.

Shane isn't very far from crawling. We have seen him take a few crawls forward but he mainly just scoots backwards. He actually has some really great athletic skills. He will lay, then sit, then scoot backwards, then lay, roll and stretch for what he wants. he will then repeat this process till he is all ove the roo. It is interesting to watch. It is almost like he is going in circles. He gets really frustrated in the crawl position and really wants something. He rocks back and forth and ends up on his belly. I personally am in NO hurry. Oh the cords I need to wrap up, the cupboards Ugh, the furniture he may decided to try and pull over. Oooohhhh the fun!

1 comment:

teri said...

Gosh darn it he's cute.