Mom and I went to the splash park with the Kirmis clan. It was a blast. I had so much fun checking out a new park and seeing what I could get into. Here I am at the water features splashing in the puddles and contemplating drinking like Moxie does. 
This splash park has all kinds of water features. The trees rain on you, the alligator spits on you and there is a ring of water. I will definitely be going home wet.

This splash park has all kinds of water features. The trees rain on you, the alligator spits on you and there is a ring of water. I will definitely be going home wet.
Don't let these cuties fool you. They shoved me out of the way to fill up their buckets.
Here is where the water came out.
Weeeeee this is a lot of fun Mom.
Walker pushes fast. Yahooooooooooo
Thank you for sharing all your tasty new snacks with me Scarlet.
It is hard to see in this photo but the name of this car is Desert Command. Hmmm do you think we are in a neighborhood close to base?
No, I am not trying to poop, I am thinking about eating this dirt.
Here Walker and I work our way through the dinosaur cave.
Please get me off of this dino it is making my bum hot!
Scarlet, you have the shovel and I have the truck. I think we can take this guy.
1 comment:
Scarlet!! Does he have a girl friend already?? I am not ready for that- It sure does look nice and hot there! The park looks like a blast.
Post a Comment