Hey everyone! We are here in Las Vegas just in time for Easter. Here I am looking oh so dapper in my Easter duds. In case you are wondering that is egg on my face. Yum Yum! I loved learning about eating hard boiled eggs.
It didn't take me long to get the hang of this egg hunt game. Moxie beat me to all the eggs but Dad made sure she left them alone. It turns out she does have a semi soft mouth. Dogs need to have a soft mouth in order to be good hunting dogs. They need to fetch the duck and not eat it. She fetched the eggs and didn't totally destroy them. A few had tooth holes him them but it didn't slow down the hunt.
Here I am hyped up on sugar.
Is this an Easter Rabbit? It turns out Mom says I have enough stuffed animals for 4 kids so she thought she would get creative. It sure doesn't look cuddly....
1 comment:
Looks like Easter was a huge success! Love the Easter basket!! It is the bomb!
Post a Comment