Yep that is me, up in a tree!!!
I am not sure how Mom held the camera and kept from rescueing me from that tree.
Yum yum my first biscuit, thanks Cousin Frances!
My first shopping cart ride in Costco!
It was so cool bumping into my Cousins in Costco. When my Cousins are around I get to do new fun things!
My Uncle Mark set me up to try out my Cousins jumper.... I am not so sure how it works but the toys are fun!
What is this thing? Are you sure it can hold up these cheeks?
We took the Ferry Boat from Larkspur to San Francisco to go to the Giants game.
The San Francisco Giants was my first ball game! GOOOO Giants!
It
Is it At&T Park, Pac Bell Park, or shall we just say CANDLESTICK Park?!

I went on the Carousel at the Zoo.


1 comment:
Yikes- seems like a long time ago already!! Everyone sure had a great time! Come again real soon.
Post a Comment