Thursday, August 2, 2007

Random Activity

Hi, here I am in my Bumbo chair. My physical therapist says it is good for me. It promotes good posture and I have to use my neck muscles. I am doing pretty well and I really dig being able to sit.


Instead of a bedtime story Dad is counting to me.

My first home!

This is my favorite book. I like that the top and bottom half of the page turn. It is a book and activity all in one!

I still swing but it isn't my favorite thing to do anymore. I am almost too big for my swing. It doesnt rock me to sleep anymore. I weight about 17.5 lbs and am about 28 inches. I had a growth spurt recently and grew a bit taller and thinner.


2 comments:

Rick and Leslie said...

Wow- great pictures! He looks like he will be sitting up by himself soon! Counting looks interesting. First home is the bomb! Keep those pictures coming.

teri said...

Oh my gosh! Augusta and Logan are close to the same size. Too funny! These pictures are so cute. Now that I'm caught up on Augusta's blog, I am going to start harassing everyone again. So, on that note, we want new pictures! teri et al.